Thursday, December 11, 2008

Oxford on the Square--Thanksgiving Weekend

Cory and my sister's husband went to the Ole Miss vs. Mississippi State game in Oxford the Friday after Thanksgiving. My sister and I decided to go shopping instead--a much better decision since MSU got beat so bad!!!!!!!!!! Cory's parents, Cory's sister, Leanne and Nathan, Tommy, Suzanne, Mary Peyton, Cory, Parker, and I all went that night to Oxford's Christmas Open House on the Square. It was cold and rainy, but alot of fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Parker with his Aunt SJ in front of a Christmas Tree on the Oxford Square

Cory, Parker, and I in front of the Weather Vane--a store on the square


Mary Peyton and I--isn't she so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!


We were not going to leave the Square until Mr. Cory and Mary Peyton had a picture together.


My little mama's boy in the entrance to Neilson's.

2 comments:

Tommy, Suzanne, and Mary Peyton said...

YEA YEA YEA!!!!!!!!!

2 updates AND a blog face change! i'm so proud!

we had so much fun on the square and at oby's. of course WE had fun at the game, too, but i know cory and nathan didn't.....

see you soon!

pkgormong said...

Jenny, Love the picture of you and parker and your little family picture! so fun! love, kara